Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Spanky's speeches

Hi all!

Ok, so I've been writing some of Spanky's speeches for the different forums. I don't want to post them here, in case some nosey person comes snooping and finds out what i've got hidden up my sleeves for our elf. I'll email you all a copy of what I've got as soon as I'm done. I'm not allowed to campaign in the SWoffice, but I can plant some people to pass on the message.

Man there's a lot of snow in Rocky.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

While I appreciate the super-secrecy, I don't think that many people are going to try to rip off our platforms... but I guess you never know. Thanks Kim!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Pizza Princess said...

I tried to email it - hotmail was being stupid, so I posted it anyway. I googled spanky, and this blog doesn't even come up. Woot.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home