Thursday, February 17, 2005

It burns... it burns!

Alright, so already I'm in over my head, but without sleep I think that I can make this work.

First: we need posters, thanks for the camera, Kim, I'll bring my planning book for tommorow so that I know what we need to be doing. I also think that we need more shots with people doing stuff or around the school (in addition to the slo-poke reactor) because I just can't find everything that we need on the internet.

Next: as far as posters go, we can have a max of ten/building. Basically over coffee (first monday back) we need to split up the posters and figure out where we are putting them so it'll be easy to take them down and keep track of them, and also so we don't violate any rules.

As far as bagtags go, I think that it's a cheap and easy idea as I don't think that we can find space for $250.00 worth of 4cent posters. So yes to bagtags, we need elastics. For them I hope to just shrink down some posters or maybe just a picture of a garden gnome?

Oh, and apparently once campainging starts we will need to have meetings with the CRO and other candidates on a DAILY basis. But I can sub someone else in, with permission, of course. But just to make it so that I don't die I would really appreciate everyone attending one meeting if possible, I'll get more details on this, but there will only be ten and I can probably go to most, but I still have that work and school stuff...

That's about it, I'll take detailed notes at the meeting in a whole 25 minutes and post it as soon as I get home 'cuz I'm sure that all of you are dying to find out what goes on inside those thrilling meetings. Hopefully I get to start threatening other candidates so we win, considering I have an uber-headache, really tearing into them shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah, so have a good night and a good READING WEEK if you are leaving or not coming to coffee tomorrow. Please please please bring me a lobster. Get those gel ice packs or something- that should work. Please.

Please. But be safe and have fun because I'm making you all work really hard as soon as you get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home