Friday, February 18, 2005

PLEASE READ

Seeing as how I can't see most of you over Spring Break, I cannot stress enough that I need you to read this blog, it is very important for communication and to update you.

I talked with the CRO about the use of this blog, according to him, although under normal circumstances it would be kiboshed, in our case, so long as we don't let out the actual website address and use it personally only, it's fine. So go ahead, post away.

He liked all of the posters and they were all approved. So we have 25 copies of my eight different styles on brightly coloured sheets which puts us at a total of $20.00 bucks. So we still have $230.00 to spend. Wow.

We, Dane and I, had a good talk about everything, he recommended that I make up a 'good' poster, a larger one of full color, even at about a buck a sheet, we could easily make 100 and get one or two out per building.

The tables do not have to be manned all of the time, BUT if there is no one there, any posters we have on the tables count towards our total for the building. For example, if we drape the tables in posters, we will be screwed. He said that a lot of people don't realize this and get dinged for it.

Overall the poster printing (as is) will take half an hour, easily done on Tuesday, seeing as how I will now live here.

Note for self: get the electronic copies to Dane.

I have the other candidate emails if for some reason you need to contact anyone. Our schedule for tables is at:
http://www.su.ualberta.ca/election05/main/for-candidates/Candidate%20Table%20and%20Banner%20Bookings.xls

That's about it, I have a meeting at four and then some more... so sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home