Saturday, February 19, 2005

Your mission - if you choose to accept it...

With what I know now I'm going to make up a list of all the things that need to get done:
1. Posters (photocopies) need to be sent to printers and finalized
I'll finish up these
2. Bag tags and pamphlets
I can take care of these too because I already have the stuff to make them up
3. Color poster (according to Chris, we need to make 2 @ 1x1.4, he was quite specific)
I'll toy around with this too, so don't worry
4. Short descriptions for the Gateway
If anyone has anything that the WANT to be in this, comment me, otherwise I'll just put down a general thing (100 words)
5. Putting up posters
Before Spring Break is over, I'll give you each your 'section' and the posters (hopefully I'll be finished them by Thursday)
6. Talking in classrooms
This is up to you guys, if you have a spare or any time, be in a class, I'll make up a transparency, and you should probably take a handful of bagtags/pamphlets, but most importantly hit the classrooms early (but not always the biggest - read next blog)
7. Forums
As a group I think we need to talk about how we will do this, there are three options, don't show up, voice-over with a garden gnome, or as Dane suggested - someone dressed up as a garden gnome... but we need to reherse (whoever talks) so that they are comfortable
8. Forums
I'm making this a two-part because we need to control what goes on on the podium as well as in the crowd, we need to stuff it with cheering people for Spanky - and you can win an iPod
9. Forums
Sorry, last time I'll mention this, but there is a forum in Camrose I may/may not go to, still up in the air
10. WORD OF MOUTH!
This is the most important of all, and apparently Safewalk is one of the groups that scared the candidates the most, Kim I really need this vote
11. Tables and public appearances
We are ALL under the spotlight, be good and we need to keep people at tables, especially during break. While we have many tables, my goal is to keep a solid watch on at least one per day, maybe I'll even bring a thermos for coffee and (with all apologies to Tiff) have a satellite coffee for the week, feel free to socialize and do homework, but still be handing out crap (not literally, because that would probably lose us votes)

If you think of anything else or want to help out in a certain field or think you can do something, please let me know. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home