I know, this is a lot to throw at you guys, and I appreciate the help, I really do, and I need it. But just to let you know, I'm likely to be a very miserable little person until March 9th, please understand.
Hey - I'm working on fleshing out our campaign points, as well as Spanky's bio. Tailoring things in to gain you the SW vote. Shouldn't be a problem. A few are campaigning for Wayne Poon (from Orientation), but I can probably still convince them to vote for Spanky for 2nd (what with the preferential ballot.) What faculty should Spanky be from? Interdisciplinary? Or Ag/For? Let me know. I will also try to find a few garden gnomes to man our tables. I will volunteer to be speech writer. Will also contact some people about helping poster on Monday. You rock Carly.
I need two 'blurbs' on Spanky, both due tomorrow at midnight. The first one is for the Gateway and can be up to 200 words, the second is for the website and can be up to 250. I'll need a picture for each, JPEG (200+dpi) but I should have that taken care of. The first 200 posters have been printed and approved, I just need Dane to holepunch them which he said he could do as early as this weekend, or Monday morning.
The speeches shouldn't be too much of an issue (thanks Kim) I'll post up the forum dates next.
I want to have a meeting with all of you on FRIDAY! Maybe we can meet up at the Plant? Morning would work best for me so I can spend the rest of the day running around. Let me know what times work for you.
Hey - I'm coming back to Edmonton on Friday morning - should roll in around noonish at the downtown bus station. So I can probably be there around 1ish (i know, not morning). Cel and my friend Ryan have said they'll help out with postering/stuff.
3 Comments:
Hey - I'm working on fleshing out our campaign points, as well as Spanky's bio. Tailoring things in to gain you the SW vote. Shouldn't be a problem. A few are campaigning for Wayne Poon (from Orientation), but I can probably still convince them to vote for Spanky for 2nd (what with the preferential ballot.) What faculty should Spanky be from? Interdisciplinary? Or Ag/For? Let me know. I will also try to find a few garden gnomes to man our tables. I will volunteer to be speech writer. Will also contact some people about helping poster on Monday. You rock Carly.
I need two 'blurbs' on Spanky, both due tomorrow at midnight. The first one is for the Gateway and can be up to 200 words, the second is for the website and can be up to 250. I'll need a picture for each, JPEG (200+dpi) but I should have that taken care of. The first 200 posters have been printed and approved, I just need Dane to holepunch them which he said he could do as early as this weekend, or Monday morning.
The speeches shouldn't be too much of an issue (thanks Kim) I'll post up the forum dates next.
I want to have a meeting with all of you on FRIDAY! Maybe we can meet up at the Plant? Morning would work best for me so I can spend the rest of the day running around. Let me know what times work for you.
Thanks again everyone!
Hey - I'm coming back to Edmonton on Friday morning - should roll in around noonish at the downtown bus station. So I can probably be there around 1ish (i know, not morning). Cel and my friend Ryan have said they'll help out with postering/stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home