Thursday, February 17, 2005

I'm going to kill you all

Well it's 9:12PM and I just got out of my meeting. This means that I'm going to kill you all. Oh, and we got oodles of tables, although I don't think that we actually have to use them, hopefully not, as well we have two poster places, although we only need one poster. All in all there is more work then I ever wanted and I'm catching the very last bus out of here. I have an even worse headache, I'm kinda cold, very tired, and really hungry, and now I need to get posters.

Does anyone know how to make files PDF format? I can make up the pictures, but have no clue on how to make them into this format.

I also expect all of you to carefully read my notes that I took because it took me a long, long, long time to write, over THREE HOURS, so you will read, and enjoy all of it.

I also have to see if this blog is okay, yup, well that's all until I get home at 10:30 or so. So sleepy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home