Thursday, February 24, 2005

One quick note about banners...

Hellow Everybody...
First, the Gateway is having a poster slam so our 'final' poster versions need to be ready for tommorow, I think that I will just be giving them the nine ones that I've already finished.
Next, I got the paper, paint, and paintbrushes for the banner, and lots of tape. If you want to work on it after our meeting, the more people we have the less time it will take and all will be good. Oh, and for those of you who don't really want to but will if they have to, I have treats. That's right, I have bribes to make you work. So come, help me help you... I mean, just help me. Thanks!
Oh, and call anyone who may be interested to let them know about the meeting because I don't think that people actually check this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home