MEETING TIME!
Welcome back everyone, I hope that you all had a restful bit of Spring Break because I'm now going to make you work.
The meeting is scheduled for 12:00 at the 'Plant (yes Kim, I know you can't make it until 1:00 but trust me, it will go until then, sorry about this though). I hope that everyone else can make it, even those that I don't know are yet volunteering yet. So please let others know about this as well.
We aren't allowed to do ANY campaigning before monday at 9:00, so at this meeting we still need to be hush-hush because I'm sure that other candidates are already filing complaints about us...
Topics we NEED to focus on:
1. placement of posters, we need to divide up the posters and people need to know where they are being placed starting 9:00 on Monday
2. review posters/pamphlets/handbills/bagtags, I want everyone's approval or advice, even if I don't know you
3. make a banner (I'll be picking up the supplies either today or tomorrow morning, and while we can't do this in the Plant, we can do it somewhere else on campus and need to on Friday)
4. divide up table responsibilities, while I know that we can't take care of all the tables, I do hope we can take care of one a day, I'll hae a basket of some sort in Sub with the handout stuff to take with you to tables if you can manage one
5. talk about forums, what do we want to say/do?
6. random yelling and things I didn't think of
It's important that as many people come as possible, I want to know where you are all at with this and what you are thinking. This could be something that you look back at and think about how fun it was and what a good job we did, or how you were really angry with how it was run. The only way we are all going to be happy with the outcome is if we all contribute. I don't mean to say that you have to forfeit your life for the next two weeks, but everyone has an opinion on what we should be saying/doing and it needs to be voiced.
Again, I really appreciate all the effort that you are putting into this. I hope to have one heck of a party when this is all over and we win.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home