Friday, February 25, 2005

Gateway Interview

Hey, my friend Nathalie is doing the Spanky interview for the Gateway and wanted to know when she can get together with us. She also wants a pic, so if we had our official Spanky by then, that'd be awesome. I'm not sure of her email addie, but I can contact her thru the SW database message center. Just let me know who wants to do that and when, and I'll hook you up. I can do it if no one would like to.

~Propaganda Whore

6 Comments:

Blogger Pizza Princess said...

Interview will likely be published next Tuesday. Iris is the one doing the interview - I guess Nath is just the photographer. She thinks it wouldn't be a problem for a group of us to do the interview. But Nath just needs to do a photo session of Spanky.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

If a time works well for everyone we could all go together, or at least who is interested.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Pizza Princess said...

I have no idea if I'm the "official" media liason, but it has been pointed out that I know far too many people on campus, hence my title of propaganda whore. Nath just contacted me thru the SW message board. I'm not sure that we can buy Spanky outside of campaign costs....

3:56 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

I spent a whole $3.50 today, putting us up to a grand total of $60.00, so I think that we are alright with buying a gnome.
No one has contacted me about an interview, although I'm assuming that they 'officially' will sometime next week.
Some quick asides:
DO NOT put posters on railings.
The Augusta forum may not take place, which is good if we aren't going anyway.
The Tuesday meeting has been changed to 3:00, which is bad for me (lab at 2:30) so if someone can go to this, that would be awesome.

If you are approached by the Gateway, I prefer you have 'no comment'.

Gah... oh, and I wiped out my entire Palm Pilot today - joy!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Pizza Princess said...

I have lab meeting from 2-3ish on Tuesday....will they yell at me if I'm a few minutes late?

3:08 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Probably not a big deal if you are a little late, besides I think that you know everyone, if you could go that would be great.
Thank you thank you thank you!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home