Wednesday, March 02, 2005

For the other blog

Title: On the Campaign Trail

Well, I've been out, campaigning around campus. You know, kissing hands, shaking babies. Oh, wait......crud, I knew that sounded wrong! No wonder those people were glaring at me. Oops. Anyway, I've been noticing lots of people wearing little green tags with my picture on them - I feel like a supermodel or something! It's good to know that my message is getting out there, and people are excited about the changes I want to make.

Now, I know people have been asking my campaign volunteers, "Where's Spanky?" Well, I'm kind of short, so keep an eye out for me - I've been dodging feet all week. I haven't been able to go to any of the candidate forums this week, since they haven't gotten a stool for me to reach the microphone. They tell me this will be fixed for the Myer Horowitz forum next Monday, so come see me there. As well, stop by my tables around campus - my volunteers are really nice people, and they're feeling neglected. Grab a handbill - it's probably far more interesting to read than that chapter of whatever textbook you're supposed to be reading.

And remember - On March 9 & 10th: Vote Spanky the WonderElf for SU President!

________________

So ya, just a little blurble to keep people checking the site. And, if you don't like what I wrote, you can write the next one! Otherwise, I'll just keep procrastinating from my ethics homework and keep writing Spanky stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home